Today I removed some of the blocks from my RDS project (diff_{en, de}coder exists in gnuradio, bpsk_mod was not necessary). This means I removed the .cc and .h files from the src/lib subdir, and modified the Makefile.am and rds.i files accordingly…

after a make clean distclean I configured and tried to make, only to be presented with the following error:

make[4]: *** No rule to make target `gr_rds_diff_decoder.lo’, needed by `_rds.la’.  Stop.

After some searching around, I found that this was coming from src/lib/Makefile.in, which had not been modified for 2 weeks.

Running ./bootstrap fixed the problem

Advertisements